We set ethical standards for all our employees and ensure full compliance at all
The Daelim Code of Ethics reflects our commitment to ethical business practice. Ensure full compliance with the code of ethics and
With Honesty and Trust as our founding values, we endeavor to enact ethical business practices.
Since we declared our Ethical Management in 2000, we have reinforced our ethical management system to meet the global standards.
Phase 1 Introduction
- Build the foundation for ethical
management and promote corporate
- Implement our guiding principles "Hansup"
for improving the quality of life
Phase 2 Settlement
- Declare new corporate philosophy based
on ethical management(2000)
- Establish the Code of Ethics, Guidance,
Cyber Shinmungo and Secretary
Office for Ethical Management
- Introduce Compliance Program(2004)
Phase 3 Innovation
- Define Sustainable Management System
- Added to the DJSI World Index
(Construction & Engineering in 2013)
- Promote voluntary compliance, sharing,
and anti-corruption campaigns